Electrical Build Supervisor
KAON Automation is seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to lead and co-ordinate the electrical team and all electrical activities. Our workshop is a busy changing environment, producing highly technical complex machinery to a high quality within tight deadlines.
A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and sound judgement to make important decisions on resourcing and prioritisation of activities. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Electrical Build Supervisor collaborates with project engineers, the design and quality teams as well as leading and working on various electrical initiatives.
- Management of a diverse team to ensure maximum efficiency achieved
- Attend project design reviews to understand project layouts and design details.
- Collaborate with the Electrical Design team to ensure designs are understood and drawings are made available when required.
- Schedule all electrical project work for the workshop electrical build team, balancing priorities with constraints
- Provide technical assistance and direction to their team
- Championing a quality approach to all output (Right First-Time approach)
- Identifying and implementing process and cost improvement opportunities
Key Skills Required:
• Qualified Electrician + industry experience
• Previous supervisory experience in a workshop environment is preferrable
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to take ownership and be accountable for results
• Drives to deliver to targets
• Takes pride in achieving and maintaining a standard of work
• Works on own initiative
• Hands-on approach
Apply for this role
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.